The Arts 4 Alzheimer’s Mission
Arts 4 Alzheimer’s (A4A) is an exciting and innovative program created specifically for people living with Alzheimer’s disease. The program gives people with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia fun, creative and stimulating ways to communicate and express their feelings with meaningful activities.
- FUN and engaging classes for people with Alzheimer’s disease
- Training to become an A4A artist/educator
- Workshops to learn about Alzheimer’s disease
- Stimulating activities and social interaction
- Awareness of the need to bring meaningful activities to people with Alzheimer’s disease